KNIPEX 86 01 250 Pliers Black Finish 10-Inch Wrench Pliers Zero Backlash
Replace a whole set of wrenches with the effective Knipex Non-Slip Handled Pliers Wrench (86-01-250). It has an increased gripping capacity due to two additional settling positions that allow for flexible gripping of all widths across flats up to 2". The laser-etched scale allows the wrench opening to be set before use, allowing for better precision. Made of chrome vanadium electric steel, forged and oil- hardened, this wrench is designed for strength.
- Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!
- Adjustable tightening tool
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- Parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- Lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened