Makita 723070-A-100 9-Inch 10/14-TPI All Purpose Reciprocating Saw Blade
Makita All Purpose Reciprocating Saw Blades are made from high quality steel for clean cuts and longer life. They are designed to cut through a variety of materials including wood and metal. The blade features a 3/4" width for faster cutting.
- Bi-Metal construction lasts 10 times longer than HCS blades
- First tooth consistently centered on each blade for straight plunge cuts
- For making cuts in nail embedded wood, composition, metal and plastic
- Convenient contractor pack, 100 pieces
- Blade Length : 9"
- TPI : 10/14"
- Blade Width : 3/4"
- Thickness : .035"
- Blade Type (recipro saws) : All-Purpose
- Blade Material : Bi-Metal
- Blade Shape : Straight Back
- Application (recipro blades) : Nail embedded wood, composition, metal, plastic
- Material Cut : Wood with Nails, Composite, Metal, Plastic
- Package Quantity : 100
- Shipping Weight : 13.45 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-938068