Makita A-93681 10 in. 80T Carbide-Tipped Ultra-Fine Miter Saw Blade
Makita miter saw blades are engineered for precision and performance, cut after cut. The Alternate Top and Alternate Face (ATAF) tooth pattern and the Japanese ultra-thin kerf delivers precision cutting with less material loss and minimal drag on the motor. All Makita miter saw blades are manufactured from fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel. Makita blades are the ideal accessory for your miter saw.
- ATAF (Alternate Top and Alternate Face) tooth design for ultra precision cutting
- Japanese ultra-thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- Micro-grain carbide teeth are honed with up to 600 grit for a mirror finish
- Blade Diameter : 10"
- Blade Type(s) : Miter Saw - Micro-Polished
- Cut Type : Miter, Cross
- Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
- Application (saw blades) : Wood, Hardwood, Plywood
- Tooth Count : 80
- Arbor Size : 5/8"
- Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
- Tooth Grind : ATAF
- Hook Angle : 5°
- Plate Thickness : .071"
- Kerf : .091"
- Maximum Speed (RPM) : 5,870
- Tool Compatibility : Miter Saw
- Package Quantity : 1
- Shipping Weight : 1.75 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-188333