Makita B-61298 5 Pc. SDS-Plus 3-Cutter Rotary Hammer Drill Bit Set
Makita has a deep line-up of concrete solutions, including premium carbide bits for concrete drilling. Makita SDS-PLUS 3-Cutter Bits feature premium carbide tips for efficient drilling and longer service life. The 3-cutter design delivers the concrete-cutting capability of a 4-cutter bit but with the efficiency and speed of a 3-cutter. The bits are engineered to deliver rounder holes for more efficient anchor setting, and the flute design is engineered for faster dust removal than standard bits. Makita SDS-PLUS 3-Cutter Bits are ideal for a range of general purpose drilling applications in concrete and reinforced concrete.
5-Pc SDS-PLUS Bit Set includes:
- (1) 3/16" x 6"
- (1) 1/4" x 6"
- (1) 5/16" x 6"
- (1) 3/8" x 6"
- (1) 1/2" x 6"
- 3 Cutting Edges for Maximum Performance and Rounder Holes
- 3-cutter bit tip is engineered for drilling in reinforced concrete
- Centering tip features a more aggressive design for faster hole starting
- Central guiding action engineered for more accurate holes
- Aggressive head geometry in primary cutter engineered for use in concrete
- Engineered for reduced vibration
- 4" usable length
- For use with Rotary Hammers that accept SDS-PLUS shank bits