Makita Diamond Blades are designed to be used with power cut saws for making concrete in a variety of masonry materials. The high quality steel core is expertly tensioned for true cuts and added durability. Each blade features the highest quality diamonds and the segments are laser welded for added durability and improved cutting efficiency.
- Ideal for Cutting Concrete and Asphalt
- For smoother and faster cuts in masonry products
- Laser welded to ensure the strongest joint possible
- Expertly balanced premium steel core for reduced vibration and noise
- Segment slots help deliver a faster, cooler cut in multiple applications
- Specially designed to handle the extreme power of gas power cutters in the most demanding of applications
- Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer lasting, and smoother cutting diamond blade
- Strict quality control measures ensure superior performance
- Dry or wet cutting for added versatility
- Made with high quality diamonds
- For use with 16" gas powered saws
- Max RPM 4,800
Blade Diameter : 16"
Application (diamond blades) : Concrete, Asphalt, Block, Brick
Rim Type : Segmented
Tool Compatibility : Power Cutter, Cut-off Saw
Arbor (diamond blades) : 1", 20mm
Shipping Weight : 6.01 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-557245