New Metabo HPT CJ36DAQ4 36V Lithium Ion Cordless Brushless MultiVolt™ Jigsaw
The Metabo HPT 36V MultiVolt™ Brushless Jig Saw (CJ36DAQ4) offers users best in class cutting performance both in the shop or on the jobsite. Low vibration enables smooth cutting, while a low startup speed ensures ease when aligning the blade to the cut line. When the saw is in use, an auto mode enables the speed to automatically switch from 1,400/min to 3,500 per minute, and the variable control feature helps maintain speed. As part of the MultiVolt line of tools, the CJ36DAQ4 can accept a 36V battery or plug into an outlet with the AC adapter!
- 4-stage orbital action - the blade moves slightly forward and into the workpiece on the upswing, then slightly backward on the downstroke as the blade resets for the next cutting stroke
- Auto Mode – Under no-load, speed and vibration are reduced for easy alignment with the work material. Upon the start of cutting, the stroke changes to full speed automatically and speed is maintained
- Variable speed control - Dial and variable switch enable to change stroke speed depending on working condition
- Lock-On switch - Improves operation under continuous work
- Lightweight - Bare tool weighs 5.5 lbs
- Tool-less blade change - Allows for easy blade changes for the user