QuikDrive WSV3S #9 x 3" Subfloor Screws T-25 1000ct
These WSV subfloor screws provides stronger holding power, reducing floor squeaks. The screws drive faster and easier with 25-percent less torque. Fewer cam-outs with deep 6-lobe recess head. WSV screws can be easily backed out, allowing for future access to floor cavities.
- Deep 6-lobe recessed ribbed head provides clean countersinking and more secure bit retention for fewer cam-outs
- Redesigned tip and thread pattern provides easy starts and up to 25-percent less torque while driving, which results in up to 20-percent faster driving
- The holding power of WSV screws reduces the gaps between the joist and subfloor that cause floor squeaks
- WSV screws can be easily backed out, allowing for future access to floor cavities
- Yellow zinc coating; #9 x 3-inch; head diameter: 0. 333; includes: 6-lobe T25 drive bit